domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Actitud germánica


German attitude

Today, I received a package from the music store, what is? A blank music score which I’v bought few weeks ago with other staffs. I did not realized that there was a little mistake, but later I received another e-mail that said “your package already sent”… So I talked to myself, what? sent again, but I already got one…
Then, this afternoon when I arrived home, I just saw the postman there ringing the doorbell with a big package. I opened it, and saw an A4 size score, really funny laying in the bottom of the box. I’m sure about that the value of the score is much more cheaper than the sending fee. But they still did that. I’m thinking about it, right, maybe that’s the German attitude and I love it. I’d like to live there for few year later, yearning to learn from them. A serious and honest german attitude.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario